Acception: Bullying Solutions and Prevention Health Education Curriculum is an evidence-informed resource designed to serve as an addendum to health education curriculums in grades 6-12. Best used in combination with the Acception DVD Film, this teaching guide meets the performance indicators in Standards 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, and 8 of the National Health Education Standards, which provides a framework for curriculum development and selection, instruction, and student assessment in health education.
• 32 two-color pages
• Fills two 90-minute extended (block periods) classes or four 45-minute classes
• Each module includes discussion questions, handouts, and interactive activities to enhance instruction for auditory, visual, and kinesthetic learners
• Includes Teaching Tips on how to structure auditory, visual, and kinesthetic activities provided in each module
• Includes footnoted research and scientifically-accurate concepts
• Includes a comprehensive list of bullying prevention online resources and a list of online referral organizations that provide outreach to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender/intersex youth, as well as young people with unwanted same-sex attraction (LGBTQU).
• Best used in combination with the DVD Film Acception